Consultant, Technical Support
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Jira Champion to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners. The JIRA Champion managing the JIRA structure and process for Core, ensuring all projects are set up and operating as per the standard, central guidance. A good candidate is an Agile expert with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Define and implement all central standards of project structure and governance run through the JIRA tool.
- Design all standardize reporting (project and program level, operational and executive).
- Work with teams to ensure their work is correctly structured and cared for within the tool.
- Work hands on with projects to resolve issues and implement and facilitate required changes to ensure projects can execute successfully.
- Ensure all required training, reference materials and support are available for projects.
- Routinely review project progress and health, working to improve standards of quality.
- Take a hands-on approach to problem solving, working collaboratively across projects and the program.
- Support program reporting on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in Jira across multiple projects using existing tools and processes.
- Support program governance and monitor adherence to program guidelines.
- 5+ years of Agile experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher degree.
- Knowledge of XRAY Plugin for JIRA is critical.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.