Consultant, Program Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a talented, experienced IT Program Manager who thoroughly understands Investment Operations Technology and who has previous outsourcing experience.
- Strategic thinker who understands end-to-end the full vision for this program.
- Develop an implementation road map with respective technology and program stakeholders.
- Communicate to the overall PMO and steering committees the progress, risks, issues, etc. as it relates to the various IT streams.
- Work closely with all technology stakeholders to understand timelines, risks, etc. to overall IT program.
- Work closely with Investment Operations and Investment Operations Technology personnel to gather and document detailed business and technology requirements.
- Support the creation of a target technology architecture and the sequencing of technology workstreams.
- Manage and lead project working group meetings as needed.
- Follow standard project methodology requirements (e.g. Clarizen updates; meeting minutes; agendas; etc,).
- Proven experience managing large, complex technology programs in the asset management space. With a focus on investment operations technology and outsourcing.
- Excellent knowledge and handling of project and program management methodology and techniques.
- Change management knowledge, including overseeing (and at times driving or leading) complex change initiatives.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work with team members at all levels.
- Ability to work independently, handle several projects simultaneously and prioritize effectively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Recent Clarizen, JIRA, Confluence, Service Now, MS/Office experience desirable.
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- PMP and Agile certifications preferred.
- Previous experience managing large scale outsourcing and/or technology migration efforts.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.