Consultant, Financial Analysis
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
GSG is seeking an experienced Investment Risk Performance – Analyst. The primary function of this position is to support performance attribution and related activities on portfolio performance and characteristics. This position is a key liaison with the Risk teams as well as with key clients including Global Advisory Services, Investment Analysts/Managers, Marketing as well as various operational teams.
- Support the firm’s standard attribution reporting process – validate data, manage exceptions, escalate material issues.
- Ensure reports are delivered to the appropriate client(s) and/or provided via automated processes to downstream systems by the agreed upon date.
- Develop an understanding of various investment strategies while remaining aware of market conditions.
- Provide insight into performance, attribution, and risk statistics.
- Provide performance attribution insights to the organization.
- Respond to, both verbally and in writing, attribution questions from internal and external sources.
- Contribute to project activities and process improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, math or other quantitative discipline.
- 2-4 or more years relevant work experience in the Mutual Fund/Financial Services Industry.
- Strong understanding of financial instruments and markets.
- Experience using financial/attribution application/software.
- Understanding of investment performance and performance attribution theories and methodologies.
- Experience using external attribution applications such as Factset or Bloomberg PORT preferred.
- Progress towards CIPM or CFA.
- Investment performance, investment operations or fund accounting experience.
- Programming skills, knowledge of SQL and PowerBI.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.