About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a skilled Investment Portfolio Accountant to join our team. As an Investment Portfolio Accountant, you will play a crucial role in supporting our client’s operations and enabling teams to excel in State Street planning initiatives.
- Manage and perform portfolio accounting operations, ensuring accuracy and efficiency in all processes.
- Support the implementation and maintenance of portfolio accounting systems, including but not limited to Archer and APX.
- Handle day-to-day tasks related to pricing, corporate actions processing, foreign exchange rate management, tax lot accounting, stock holding reconciliation, and position feeds.
- Generate, analyze, and report returns and performance data for investment portfolios.
- Collaborate closely with internal teams to troubleshoot and resolve any issues related to portfolio accounting systems and processes.
- Stay updated on industry developments, regulations, and best practices related to portfolio accounting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field.
- Proven experience in a true Portfolio Accountant role, with a strong understanding of portfolio accounting operations.
- Proficiency in portfolio accounting systems, particularly Archer and APX, with comparable experience in Eagle.
- Proficiency in financial analysis and reporting, with the ability to interpret complex data accurately.
- Strong knowledge of portfolio accounting functions including pricing, corporate actions, foreign exchange rates, tax lots, stock holding, position feeds, returns, and performance data.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills to work across teams and stakeholders.
- Professional certifications such as CFA, CPA, or CIPM.
- Previous experience in the financial services industry, specifically in asset management or investment banking.
- Familiarity with other relevant systems and platforms in the investment management space.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.