Manager, Project Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking an Integration Project Manager to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners.
- Lead and collaborate with the project team, business operations, and technical partners to develop implementation and transition strategies for the collaborative, cohesive delivery of key channel initiatives.
- Plan, coordinate Integration Project Manager and organize the project team in order to reduce system integration related product risks as efficiently as possible and take the responsibility for all system integration activities.
- Take responsibility for the daily progress of the integration work on the prototypes and the related issue tracking and follow up.
- Collaborate with other Integration workstreams to drive project deliverables.
- Keep the integration contents and strategy aligned with all stakeholders.
- Create and deliver presentations on program or project goals and plans, including progress reports.
- Conduct status meetings and work sessions to identify and resolve upcoming scheduling, capacity, and dependency issues.
- Communicate with all stakeholders to insure regular, clear, and concise communication regarding the projects Identify, prioritize, and resolve issues that occur during all project phases.
- Maintain master / release calendar and ensure timely completion of project deliverables.
- Work with project and product partners to identify critical dependencies and issues, ensure that dependencies between teams are being communicated.
- Create management reports, maintain risk, and issue logs, interdependency matrix, and decision logs Interact with mid to senior level management on behalf of the project team.
- Ensure that program/project related risks are managed according to Project Management Policies.
- Coordinate integration efforts of multiple project teams (both business and technical).
- 8+ years combined project management and financial services industry experience operating at a Lead Project/Program Manager level for projects that spanned multiple months and involved multiple groups on the project teams.
- Proven 5+ years of experience in development, integration, testing and realization of high-tech products.
- Knowledge of System Integration methodology, (recovery) sequences, metrology and measurement systems and/or complex system troubleshoot, and diagnosis is a plus.
- Business consulting experience characterized by collaboration, delivery of on-time results as an independent contributor, and marked skills as a pro-active listener; demonstrated understanding of business tools and inter-dependencies (systems, software, data, etc.)
- Prior project management of Wholesale Treasury Management initiatives and net-new Internet application (feature/functionality) deployment/launch through the end-to-end lifecycle (feasibility, planning, and execution).
- Familiarity with front-end web technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to assimilate information and synthesize action plans.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and influence in a matrixed organization, developing partnerships with many business and technology functional areas outside of direct reporting teams.
- Must have very strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate across senior levels of management and must be able to operate independently, analyze issues, and make key decisions regarding progression of the projects consistent with corporate policies with minimal direct management.
- Must have demonstrated ability to bring large teams to agreement on complex decisions.
- Must be comfortable with driving and recommending solutions – taking an active role and ownership of their projects.
- Must have excellent MS Project, Excel, Visio and Presenting skills.
- Must have strong analytic acumen, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.