Consultant, Instructional Design
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking an Instructional Designer to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners.
- Focus on reformatting the ViLT guides for November, Lab exercises, adding Workstream scenarios and workflows.
- Focus on translating the reformatted ViLT guides to 5 min or less videos and mini eLearning modules.
- Focus on extracting the quick and detailed step from the ViLT reformatted guides to develop the storyboards for Tara to upload cleanly to SharePoint (I already have templates we can use).
- Experience in producing ‘quick hits’ training material as well as working directly with L&D to upload all the files to Reg U then Workday as well as the ADA and compliance reviews/sign of.
- Fluent in Adobe Captivate and/or Articulate storyline.
- Video production experience through WebEx/Snag it.
- Impeccable writing abilities.
- Experience with design of blended learning tools.
- Recommended experience in: Image library, Survey Monkey and Camtasia.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.