Senior Consultant, Project Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
Our client is investing in thoughtful innovation to become a leader in leveraging technology to improve the business and outcomes for investors. Come join this fast-paced team to help evolve the efforts of becoming the Investment Firm of the Future. The mission of the Innovation team is to lead thought leadership in the Fintech space (internally and externally) and unite Fintech activities and products at the company under a common umbrella while building new programs and processes that enable our client to become the investment firm of the future.
The Innovation Program Lead will be expected to leverage a robust understanding of the Fintech ecosystem and engage with fintech startup companies and internal business partners to ensure successful rollouts of program and projects.
- Manage fintech and partnerships initiatives, projects, and programs to accelerate innovation by leveraging fintech as an enabler to improve our business and outcomes for investors. The Program Lead will help shape, drive, and implement innovative approaches and solutions across the enterprise to achieve desirable outcomes. Partners and consults with various business and technical leaders to deliver on business strategy and objectives.
- Develop and present compelling project plans and communications to influence internal and external stakeholders with a focus on delivering clear fintech goals and objectives.
- Lead project and program teams to ensure alignment to fintech goals, identify measurable business value to the business, gather and report on business objective metrics.
- Contribute to solutions options and support business partner decision-making to minimize the amount of project investment divergence from target outcomes.
- Have a passion to work with startups and a curiosity to learn and understand the evolving Fintech landscape.
- Collaborate with some of the best investment think tank writers in white crafting papers focused on emerging technology trends.
- Bring your best communication style to influence multiple decision makers, secure commitment, and buy-ins for programs, initiatives, and advises project and program teams to communicate vision and priorities.
- Work with Fintech partnerships to development and launch of innovative fintech marketing campaigns and act as a point of contact for ongoing initiatives and work closely with fintech partners to ensure we're able to bring the vision of our program to life.
- Develop and support fintech promotional events and with a strong trajectory to build awareness for the firm’s fintech incubator programs and ecosystem.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- 5-8 years of relevant experience with a bachelor’s degree or 5 years with Advanced Degree (e.g., Masters, MBA)
- Experience developing and managing ongoing programs within investment management, consulting, private equity, venture capital, corporate strategy or business operations
- Previous experience working with Fintech companies and enablement partners in the Fintech ecosystem
- Great communication and presentation skills, ability to develop and tell a story
- Able to work independently, and with broad instructions
- Personable, collaborative, a good sense of humor and comfortable with a strategic mind-set
- Ability to manages through ambiguity and complexity
- Resiliency to adopt and work in a fast pace – startup environment
- Superior Power Point and Excel skills
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Granite Solutions Groupe has implemented a mandatory vaccination policy requiring Covid-19 vaccinations for all employees.