Manager, Project Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Infrastructure Project Manager to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners. The Technical Project Manager will lead technology infrastructure, security, as well as application deployment and development efforts. He/she will manage key initiatives within IT Infrastructure initiatives for the Bank. The individual must be extremely adaptable, independent contributor, and provide overall quality control to the project.
Experience in leading technology solutions is required with a firm understanding of Waterfall and Agile methodologies. The role collaborates to define scope, requirements, project governance, design, testing, timeline, and budget, and adheres to company PMO standards. The role requires exceptional communication skills and an ability to build and maintain working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved. The position may lead/and or direct the work of others.
- Serves as the project manager for technology security, infrastructure, and software deployment initiatives.
- Working with Business Units to address Infrastructure within our client’s Core Implementation Program.
- Defines, leads, and manages all aspects of the project, scope, budget, financial forecasting, scheduling, resources, and quality control of work products following company’s PMO standards and governance guidelines and project management best practices.
- Develops and implements templates and standards for project deliverables and work products.
- Documents meeting minutes and decisions and tracks and manages project risks and issues.
- Creates and presents status reports and executive dashboards on project progress and issues.
- Facilitates impact analyses of current/existing technologies on the program.
- May contribute and/or lead vendor relationship management for project-related vendors; supports enterprise vendor management standards and coordinates initial contracts, contract renewals, and addenda to contracts with key project vendors.
- Supports management in data gathering for regulatory and third-party reviews.
- Complies with the Bank’s policies and enterprise project management standards.
- Monitors project and/or program execution and escalates project issues, as necessary.
- Maintains project and/or program website and database, and issue and risk tracking logs.
- Maintains a flexible work schedule.
- Perform other duties when assigned.
- Must have a specialized degree in either Information Technology / Computer Sciences or an Engineering field.
- 7 – 10 years focused and broad Infrastructure project management experience.
- Prior technical experience as an infrastructure systems engineer or leader preferred.
- Strong Agile Project Management and Jira experience.
- Formal training in project or program management.
- Demonstrated ability to execute complex projects within budget and on time.
- Must possess strong interpersonal, organizational, team building, mentoring, and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Communication and presentation skills are critical.
- PMP certification desirable.
- CISSP certification desirable.
Previous experience in:
- Information technology and information systems.
- IT security and infrastructure projects.
- Advanced in MS Office, MS Visio, and MS Project.
- Ability to build relationships at all levels of the enterprise and with external vendors.
- Ability to work independently and with minimum direction.
- Ability to multi-task and respond to with multiple priorities.
- Strong understanding of Agile and Waterfall.
Preferred prior experience with the following technologies:
- AWS Cloud.
- RHEL Linux.
- Middleware Technologies: Appian Flightpath, Google Apigee.
- MS Windows / SQL Server.
- File Transfer Technologies: Seeburger.
- Dev tool stack (GitHub/Jenkins).
- General Networking.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.