Consultant, Project Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Implementation Consultant to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners.
- Successfully manage the roll out and implementation of capabilities projects across the impacted areas.
- Support the monitoring of performance and post project success.
- Responsible for end-to-end project management, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from initiation to post-implementation.
- Proven ability to define a project structure including all required work efforts, stakeholders, roles and skill sets required to deliver stated project.
- Ability to build and lead high performing geographically dispersed, diverse teams
- Experience as a team player and collaborator with demonstrated success in leading, influencing, motivating and building strong internal/external business relationships and partnerships in a heavily-matrixed organization.
- Effective communication across all levels of the organization and broker agreements amongst diverse, differing, competing, and/or conflicting perspectives/priorities.
- Strong and effective leadership in identifying and resolving team issues, focused on recognition and motivation to accomplish the goals of the initiative.
- Plan and facilitate meetings with cross enterprise teams in order to execute on the strategy and coordinate activities across multiple groups.
- Bridge differences between parties at all levels of the organization to come to an agreed upon solutions Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how the business will successfully execute their plans.
- Exhibit a solid understanding of the intersection between program office, subordinate projects, business operations, technology and other partner groups.
- Exhibit strong ability to evaluate information gathered from multiple sources; reconcile conflicts break-down high-level information into details.
- Experience leading projects that require adherence to a defined project delivery methodology including required processes, deliverables, approvals, risk and issue management and quality assurance practice.
- Excellent in using Microsoft Project, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint; ability to quickly learn required systems or tools to report status as well as execute required processes.
- 7+ years of project management experience.
- Ability to manage complex technology projects.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Ability to simultaneously lead multiple projects.
- Ability to lead projects/initiatives with high risk and complexity.
- Ability to consolidate large amounts of project status information to identify key risks, customer impact, financial implications, delays, and issues that pose material risk.
- Ability to present technical concepts to senior leaders.
- Ability to train and lead others.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.