Senior Consultant, Technical Support
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Senior Consultant, Technical Support to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners. This Consultant will act as a Senior Helpdesk Technician managing tickets in ServiceNow including VPN and wireless access running reports and will work on identifying any issues that employees escalate that need to be resolved. The role will include: end user support for Office and Windows security incidents and software installations, new hire and termination completion, all around SSCM applications supporting workstations and the overall infrastructure, assisting in migrating users to Office 365 and assisting in managing and maintaining the active directory. The position requires excellent communication and people skills.
- Provide management guidance by directing, motivating, and developing staff.
- Encourage the maximization of individual contribution, professional growth, and the ability to function effectively within a team.
- Works with stakeholders to determine help desk requirements.
- Develop, implement, and maintain policies and procedures for our client’s problems and resolutions.
- Manage and coordinate urgent and complicated support issues.
- Act as escalation point for all requests and incidents.
- Manage adherence to the phone/ticket escalation processes to ensure procedural compliance.
- Performs interviews for Agent positions and participate in the hiring process.
- Provide assistance with regard to Agent goals, training, development, operational standards, and policies/procedures.
- Train, coach and mentor Help Desk Specialists including career development.
- Provide data and reporting of KPI s and trends to leadership as well as help Desk Specialists.
- Ensures development plans, key performance indicators, and objectives are in place for all staff.
- Writes and presents performance appraisals on a semi-annual and annual basis.
- Manages and develops the performance of a support team.
- Understands and supports the principals of quality management.
- Participate in project initiatives as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in a computer-related field or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years’ experience with providing effective and efficient real-time support for a variety of desk-top technology users / as a Help Desk/Desktop/Service Desk Manager.
- 5+ years’ experience with tools and techniques for maintaining an environment where all understand, and are committed to, providing excellent service to internal and external customers.
- 5+ years’ experience with management approaches, tools, and techniques for gaining the cooperation and support of others.
- Strong understanding of Incident, Problem, and Knowledge management practices.
- Knowledge of Service Desk tools.
- Functional knowledge of best practices and industry standards around IT Service Management.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.