Consultant, System Administration
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
GSG is seeking a Governance, Risk, and Compliance systems administrator for our client in the financial industry.
The GRC Administrator will provide analysis, recommendations, and implementation oversight for the solution design and configuration of the GRC system. Furthermore, the GRC Administrator is responsible for the ongoing administration of the GRC platform, facilitating and defining business requirements, process design, and solution configuration. This will include identifying and executing improvement projects to enhance user experience, functionality, data management, and reporting.
- Participate in design, development, testing, installation, and configuration activities, for new implementations, upgrades, and maintenance within the GRC System.
- Assist in the continued deployment and support of the GRC System, access controls, and process controls.
- Make recommendations for improvements to GRC and reporting requests.
- Work directly with the GRC vendor to analyze and resolve technical issues.
- Ongoing maintenance of the product configuration within the various applications.
- Responsible for user role maintenance.
- Works with management to regularly evaluate the effectiveness of the departmental reports and dashboard(s) and optimize accordingly.
- Assist in the design and deployment of custom GRC reporting based on business requirements.
- Collaborate/partner with all business units to integrate risk requirements into their processes and culture.
- At least 5+ years of experience in GRC (governance, risk, and compliance), utilizing methodologies, tools, and enablers; experience in Financial Industry desired but not required.
- Must have experience in Corporate Compliance.
- At least 5+ years of practical experience delivering a GRC solution.
- At least 5+ years of experience in business process analysis, project methodology, or GRC tool implementation.
- Preferred experience: Above-listed experience through the MetricStream or Archer platform/solution.
- Ability to correlate industry risk, compliance, and policies standard to organizational operations.
- Experience with custom report writing with tools such as Jasper Reports, LibreOffice, Tableau, PowerBI, etc.
- Experience with Risk Quantification and simulation methodologies such as FAIR, Monte Carlo, etc.
- Experience with data import/export.
- Experience in writing Business Requirements Documents (BRDs).
- Demonstrate a strong ability to prioritize and multitask, flexibility, and adaptability in the workplace.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; Strong problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in, Business Administration, Information Services or other analytical related field OR the equivalent work experience.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.