Consultant, Data Analysis
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking an IT Business/Data Analyst to join our dynamic team.
The IT Business/Data Analyst will be responsible for supporting existing technology solutions and assisting with ongoing technology initiatives within the Fund Accounting business team. The best candidate will have a strong foundation in data analysis, SDLC, and the financial services industry.
- Facilitate technology projects from start to finish, including gathering/documenting requirements, communicating with development team, and overseeing/assisting with testing, implementation, and ongoing maintenance.
- Manage backlog of business team’s requirements and facilitate prioritization and development.
- Develop a detailed understanding of the Fund Accounting workflows and current technology solutions that support them.
- Partner with the data team in evaluating processes, anticipating requirements, and identifying opportunities for application or workflow enhancements.
- Perform detailed data analysis and testing as necessary.
- Work closely with IT Department, as well as 3rd party vendors, to support software applications and initiatives.
- Experience on the Eagle PACE/STAR/Eagle SRM platform highly preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience on project teams in the financial services industry, ideally within a buy side organization.
- Proficient in data analytics and SQL.
- Understanding of NAV calculation and oversight preferred.
- Understanding of fund accounting data and how it relates to investment management, trading, performance, compliance and regulatory functions.
- Understanding of financial instruments and pricing.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with State Street Corporation preferred.
- Experienced project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and oral/written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- 4-year college degree.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.