Senior Consultant, Financial Analysis
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Financial Analyst to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners. The Financial Analyst will work with the Finance and Recruitment Manager to help ensure timely and accurate forecasting and efficient review of approved resource documentation. The successful consultant will be well-organized, detail-oriented, timeline sensitive, have strong interpersonal skills and have excellent organization and communication skills.
- Assist in managing the finance and staffing process for Core in coordination with project managers.
- Work directly with project teams to ensure teams are staffed appropriately with the right roles and skills at the right time.
- Assist with managing resource request and approval processes, as necessary.
- Assist in the monthly forecast and budget process, comparing historical actuals to forecasts, pressure testing submissions and entering information into Hyperion.
- Support the generation of operational and executive reporting on the finance and staffing state of the program.
- Coordinate with supporting functions such as EPO Finance, Accounting, Vendor Management, and Human Resources.
- Take a hands-on approach to problem solving, working collaboratively across projects and the program.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher degree.
- 2+ years of banking experience preferred.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.