Senior Consultant, Technical Support
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking an Experience Technologist to join our dynamic team. Looking to put together several creative teams to work on various digital projects focused on revamping platforms digitizing mobile applications and enhancing payment apps.
- Libraries such as Redux/Flux, server-side orchestration/rendering, and configuring middleware infrastructures.
- Design and configure workflow and build-tool environments, automated testing, and accessibility testing tools.
- Leading, coaching, and training internal and vendor UI developers on the setup and use of our Shield design system for design, UI development, and workflow automation.
- Heavy experience with version control, SDLC practices, and design tool coding and automation.
- Write client-side UI and service layer architecture for sites, mobile apps, and service layers to create fast, easy-to-use, high volume experiences with security, compliance, and accessibility as primary requirements.
- Advise and guide experience teams and partner groups as to the technical feasibility and integration of next generation ideas from a development perspective.
- Provide oversight, guidance, and documentation for the implementation of web experiences to our technology partners including off-shore, vendor partners, and remote resources.
- Provide a detailed explanation to experience team members on approach and philosophy regarding the elements and components that comprise the digital user experience across platforms and omni channels.
- Provide production-ready components to our technology teams, along with unit testing, documentation, and assistance with integration, regression testing and QA validation.
- Collaborates with teams to guide agile planning and determine road maps to reach desired
- Leads community of practice efforts internally and the broader experience technology community.
- Support multiple Agile Scrum teams with planning, scoping, estimation, and creation of technical solutions for new product capabilities in a CI/CD pipeline.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience.
- Eight or more years of related work experience.
- One to four years of team leadership experience.
- Mastery of advanced development principles and best practices and interactive design processes, guidelines, and relevant policies, including current web accessibility standards.
- State management frameworks such as Flux, Redux, Hooks and mastery of JSX/ES6+.
- Advanced knowledge of CMS platform design and content integration headless architecture principles.
- Integration of analytics tagging frameworks and platform integration, performance, testing, and marketing tool integration – such as Adobe Target and Audience.
- Constantly evolving understanding of current trends and developments in the area of web, application and software development for web, and mobile, and services – such as web apps and micro-app architectures.
- Experience creating stories and requirements utilizing Agile methodologies and user-centered design feedback loops.
- Experience working in a cross-channel/omni environment – including kiosk, desktop/laptop, and mobile devices.
- Experience collaborating with and managing distributed teams and remote teams.
- Strong understanding of project life cycle methodology (PLM) and testing, performance, security, compliance, and accessibility methodologies.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership, management, and negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.