Consultant, User Experience Design
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-calibre consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking an Experience Architect to join our dynamic team. We deliver expert talent for our business partners.
- Design and prototype engaging, intuitive digital experiences.
- Collaborating with Designers and Developers to create user-friendly software.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology.
- Help drive concept testing sessions, synthesize findings, and iteratively integrate them into high impact design solutions.
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback.
- Plan and design personas, user journeys, workflows, and site maps.
- Leverage multiple forms of design capabilities to prototype and iterate on physical and/or UX/UI design that represent the intended user experience, including sketching, 3D rendering, wireframes, and user flows.
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g., usability, findability).
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in industrial design, Interaction Design, Interface Design, Human Computer Interaction, Human Centered Computing or Engineering, Fine Arts, or Graphic Design with emphasis on UX or equivalent qualification.
- Experience participating in the complete product development lifecycle of web and/or software applications.
- Holistic and human centered approach to both physical and digital product design, from research and insight generation to concept to deliverable.
- UX portfolio and/or project/product examples that show the full cycle of the product.?
- Experience designing physical and digital products, applications or experiences that balance user needs, business objectives and technological constraints.
- Experience with Usability Testing, Customer Journeys, Personas etc.
- Solid understanding of user-centered, interaction design, information architecture and web design principles.
- Strong working knowledge of Sketch, OmniGraffle, Illustrator, Photoshop, and associated design tools.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.