Consultant, Content Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a DocuSign CMS Consultant to support implementation of the DocuSign Insight/Analyzer modules and integrate with Salesforce.
- Lead implementation of the Insight/Analyzer Modules including the management of the client, our delivery team, timeline, budget, etc.
- Ability to manage and mentor others
- Ability to collaborate with team members to design, build and implement technology solutions that align with client business objectives
- Ability to work with potential customers to gather, refine and document business requirements
- Ability to logically produce artifacts such as business process flows and user stories; ability to conceptualize process improvements for a future state
- Ability to Identify issues and structural problems and generate actionable recommendations using agile implementation methodologies.
- Ability to develop and deliver end user training for potential clients to assist with the adoption of the solution.
- Ability to demonstrate clear understanding of client business needs, goals and objectives.
- In-depth knowledge of the technologies in the DocuSign CLM suite
- Experience with agile project management
- Understanding of XML and/or XPATH queries
- Understanding of CRM technology and use case
- Understanding of Agile Software Development Lifecycle Methodologies
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.