Manager, Technical Support
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity: GSG is seeking a Director of Digital Platform Support for our financial services partner. The Digital Platform Support team is responsible for ensuring that all client facing applications are available 24×7 to our clients. These applications support activities such as Online Banking, Digital Account boarding and bank marketing efforts. Responsibilities includes continuous monitoring, incident response and system restoration.
We are seeking a Director, Digital Platform Support to lead this team. They will own the support process and oversee operations required to keep these client facing applications available 24x7x365. With continuous change in application features, technology and environments, the candidate in this position will understand the challenges of keeping the applications running while adapting to changes in the platforms. This individual will lead the team to effectively execute the documented support process, be responsible for effective communications to all stakeholders internal and external, and help deliver exceptional digital service to our clients.
This position will oversee 15 support engineers who are located onshore and offshore, providing 24×7 coverage for multiple applications. The team works hand in hand with other support, development, and vendor teams to respond to incidents, identify issues, restore service while providing clear and prompt communications. The ideal candidate will lead the team to:
- Maintain the existing excellent operational process
- Support Service Level Agreements on incident response and restoration
- Implement efficient and effective monitoring and triage tools
- Communicate status of incidents in a timely fashion
- Collaborate with development teams to transition new features to production ready status
- Adapt to changes in technology and functionality while maintaining service standards
- Review process, training, and tools to support continuous improvement
You could be a great fit if you have:
Experience & Education:
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in Computer Science, Business Administration, Engineering, Finance, Information Services (or the equivalent of education and progressive responsible experience)
- A minimum of 12 years of Information Technology experience with at least 5 years of progressive IT managerial experience
- Must have proven effective problem solving, decision making, critical thinking, leadership and analytical skills
- Ability to create and tailor communications appropriate for the audience and the situation
- Ability to work well under pressure and work multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ensure metrics measuring operational health are produced, reviewed and understood at all levels (SLAs, availability, performance metrics, etc.)
- Proactively engage cross-functional teams and facilitate discussions which drive results driven decision making across all levels of leadership
- A detailed understanding of, and experience with, all ITIL processes
- Exceptional C-level verbal/written presentation and communications skills who can simplify key messages, present compelling stories, develop technical and personal credibility with executives (including technical on-technical audiences), and can influence the decision-making process
- Ability to fit in with the constant shifting needs and demands of the business departments
- Assertive but diplomatic with the ability to prioritize workload and to perform in a high-pressure environment
- Must be a proven team leader with excellent facilitation and leadership skills
- 4+ years experience with ServiceNow modules including Incident, Service Request, Change, Problem, Knowledge Management and reports.
- 4+ years experience and proven success identifying and implementing opportunities for improvement to configurations, procedures and process to enable greater availability, capability and efficiency
- 4+ years experience working with Dynatrace, Splunk, NewRelic, Solarwinds or similar operational tools
- 4+ years of experience providing day-to-day oversight/supervision to a team of technical employees and/or vendor partner resources
- In depth knowledge of ITIL Service Management processes
- Strong technical skills including Application, Infrastructure and Cloud technology experience
- Understanding of industry standard technologies and infrastructure such as: networking, servers, storage, middleware, databases, virtual infrastructure and cloud services
- Experience and subject matter expertise in the web and distributed computing environment
- Ability to work including nights and weekends when escalated in a high priority outage
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Granite Solutions Groupe has implemented a mandatory vaccination policy requiring Covid-19 vaccinations for all employees.