Manager, Program Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Program Manager to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners.
- Catalyst that keeps our Digital Program projects on time, on budget, and within quality standards, enforcing a repeatable project framework supporting the strategic Digital initiatives.
- Independently facilitate the execution of cross-functional work-streams, from planning through execution.
- Enhance our end-to-end framework, improving the repeatable process in place for project initiatives following our PMO defined framework.
- Hands-on approach, high sense of urgency, and stellar execution skills will allow you to seamlessly plan, strategize, realize and accelerate program value, managing priorities across internal cross-functional teams in a high-performing, fast-paced environment with a team that defines and implements best-in-class business solutions.
- Adapt quickly, business acumen, and flawless influential communication will be key to your success.
- Building relationships and interfacing with executive and department heads, you will create, provide, and present communications that can be consumed at an executive level and to functional SME's.
- Always at the tip-top of your organizational game, with impeccable analytical skills, budget management, and a strong understanding of business processes, you can proactively identify risks, document critical program delivery issues, escalate and communicate with the appropriate level of urgency and focus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent 10+ years in a similar role.
- 7+ years management experience engaging, motivating, and driving delivery with cross-functional team members not in direct reporting line.
- Experience working on moderate to complex initiatives.
- Experience guiding and overseeing delivery of complex, multi-platform initiatives.
- Track record of on time, on budget delivery of projects.
- High proficiency with MS Teams, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high energy environment.
- Experience interfacing with and reporting project progress to Senior Leaders.
- Experience with budget management responsibility.
- Experience working in a matrixed organization.
- Experience with Agile and other development methodologies.
- PMP Certification SCRUM Certification a plus.
- Financial Services/Wealth Management – Digital Transformation/ Product / Project management experience preferred.
- IIBA Business Analysis – CBAP certification a plus.
- MBA or graduate degree a plus.
- Management/Strategy, Tech professional services consulting experience preference with budget.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.