Consultant, Applications Development
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Digital Solutions Specialist to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners. The ideal consultant would have digital experience in asset management, is technical and comfortable building a digital strategy and is hands on.
Some of the digital projects in focus include rebuilding our website, implementing a content management system, creating a self-service business intelligence reporting platform, implementing a next generation CRM platform, rebuilding our client reporting, automating our exhibit generation, and enhancing a new sales enablement platform.
- Partner with business and technology managers to develop the digital transformation strategy.
- Ownership of projects and resources for one or more platforms.
- Solution design and creation of applications and platforms.
- Managing agile development teams, project managers and business analysts.
- Coordinate projects and their interdependencies.
- Manage projects through their lifecycle.
- Communicate on projects and strategy periodically.
- Manage roadmap, priorities, and delivery.
- Support the Client Services technology manager with managing technology footprint and adding new capabilities.
- Goal oriented team player committed to quality and detail.
- Enthusiastic, innovative thinker who is positive, proactive, and readily embraces change.
- 3 – 5 years of digital experience.
- 5 – 10 years progressive technical experience in a financial services organization.
- 3 – 5 years Project/Program management experience is highly desirable.
- Strong working experience with Azure and related cloud-based technologies.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and tools.
- Proficient in data mining and building analytics to drive key business decisions.
- Strong technical and communication skills and the ability to work with team members at all levels.
- Proven successful project completion – on time and on budget.
- Ability to work independently, handle several projects simultaneously and prioritize effectively.
- Good understanding of platform development and architecture.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Tableau, .NET (C#) development, SQL, stored procedure development is highly desirable.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.