Consultant, Risk Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
GSG is seeking an experienced Digital Risk Reporting Analyst for our client in financial services industry. The Digital Risk Reporting Analyst is critical in supporting client’s digital business line risk prevention strategies, tactical execution, and performance measurements. A successful candidate will have a demonstrated ability to query and analyze complex data from multiple data sources, draw impactful insights and make recommendations that support the Bank’s digital risk control and mitigation strategies.
This person will partner closely with Digital Risk internal partners, peers in cross-business line analytics teams, Model Risk Governance (MRG), EAA, EFRM and other Risk/Compliance/Audit (RCA) professionals and managers. The scope of digital risk prevention initiatives will encompass—at a minimum—digital application identity proofing, enterprise money movement, peer-to-peer payments, digital authentication, model validation and monitoring, root cause analysis, key risk indicator (KRI) reporting, new product/feature design support and other control impact analysis.
This role requires adept quantitative analytical skills, along with a team-first approach and keen ability to develop strong working partnerships with internal and external stakeholders, highly effective communication skills with senior-level colleagues and management and the ability to work independently with a strong bias toward action and problem-solving.
- Supporting digital authentication risk strategy development and monitoring using business intelligence and insightful analysis.
- Partner with Model Risk Governance to provide monitoring and validation of digitally owned models.
- Partnering with Business Lines, Business Line Risk, EAA and EFRM to develop and track Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) for new digital products and features that may present incremental financial risk.
- KRI reporting and ongoing enhancements to ensure management of business line risk activities.
- Developing design requirements for proof-of-concept work involving new digital products/features, or new digital risk controls (i.e., Champion-Challenger testing)
- Forecasting fraud, financial, and customer impacts due to changes in digital risk controls, rules, and capabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Finance, or a related field.
- 6+ years of applicable experience.
- Expert quantitative analytical skills with commensurate ability to summarize and present insights to stakeholders.
- Data Visualization: self-service dashboard development and proven ability to develop in Excel, PowerBI and Tableau
- 5+ years SQL and/or SAS experience; R / Python a plus
- 5+ years business intelligence analysis within banking, financial services, or related industry
- Proficient understanding of BSA/AML, KYC, CIP, Economic Sanctions, fraud, and other aspects of risk.
- Experience designing, measuring, and reporting products or business line KRIs and/or KPIs.
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Proven ability to work effectively across business areas and independently with limited supervision.
- Enthusiasm for solving complex problems in a dynamic environment and adept at handling ambiguity.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.