Consultant, Program Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Digital Program Manager to join our client’s dynamic team. Our client is undergoing a transition. The ideal consultant will have a wealth of digital knowledge and experience creating new websites in the financial services space. The consultant will be a technologically savvy professional who understands the role of technology in the business achieving its goals. The consultant will organize different workstreams, assist with evaluating vendors in choosing a new CMS system and contribute to the general management of the team through the transition. You are methodical and great at managing your time.
- Facilitate the full lifecycle planning and management of digital products to ensure they are delivered on-time, within budget and with the expected results.
- Build and maintain working relationships with business leaders, team members, vendors, and other departments involved in multiple projects.
- Prepare and communicate project progress/status reports for Executive Management review.
- Coordinate across functions to drive project objectives.
- Identify risks and issues and develop mitigating strategies for stakeholders and leadership in a timely manner.
- Help define program scope, goals and deliverables in support of business goals and work with senior leadership and stakeholders for approvals.
- BSc in Computer Science, Digital Marketing or relevant field.
- Five years’ or more of experience in the field of Project/Program management.
- First-hand work experience as a Digital Project Manager.
- Knowledge of and workability with Content Management systems and HTML/CSS.
- Demonstrated relationship management skills.
- Excellent communication and team building skills.
- Experience managing programs and multiple projects with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in project management tool is desirable.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.