About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking an experienced Digital Communication Analyst to join our dynamic team. The Digital Communication Analyst will be joining our client’s Client Communications team. The team is primarily responsible for delivering our differentiated investment perspectives to our clients and their advisors through compelling content delivered in multiple formats. The Communications team plays a critical role in supporting the Client Service efforts, and also partners with Investment Research, Legal, Compliance, and Operations colleagues. The team contributes to the overall effort to preserve and enhance our client’s reputation among all of our stakeholders, including extending our reputation in markets outside the United States.
To support our client’s goals, the team is seeking an experienced Digital Communications Analyst to contribute to the ongoing implementation of our overall brand and communications strategy. This individual will have primary responsibilities for communications production, distribution initiatives, and metrics-tracking activities.
- Owning the execution of compelling, on-brand communications projects, including creating and updating web pages, emails, blogs, podcasts, videos, and other formats across our market segments globally.
- Supporting production activities for our reporting process, including creating and/or updating Fund and investment strategy-related materials, client communications, and other types of materials across our market segments globally.
- Partnering with colleagues across the firm to tailor investment content, thought leadership papers, podcasts, videos, and webcasts that engage our audiences across digital channels (including our website, email, LinkedIn, and other social media channels as relevant).
- Organizing and maintaining our digital and brand asset libraries and firm-branded templates.
- Creating and managing robust analytics reports and dashboards that measure the effectiveness of our content and digital engagement strategies to strengthen our understanding of how clients, consultants, financial advisors, and other intermediaries engage with us, and inform our content approach.
- Managing third-party service providers that are involved in our content or production processes.
- Partnering with our Legal and Compliance departments to ensure communications adhere to marketing and advertising requirements.
- B.S. or B.A. degree with an excellent academic record.
- Five to seven years of experience in a digital marketing, communications, or content production capacity with increasing responsibility; preferably in the financial services or asset management industry. Experience with mutual fund marketing and communications is highly desirable.
- Experienced in creating and updating content in Adobe Experience Manager and Creative Cloud (especially InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop), and has familiarity generally with digital communications media and tools.
- Demonstrated track record of building effective, tailored social media strategies designed to reach specific audience segments.
- Brings a general understanding of the investment industry, as well as the regulatory requirements for investment company, investment adviser, and UCITS communications.
- Excellent writing, oral communications, production, and project management skills, and excellent attention-to-detail.
- Has a passion for effectively engaging with key audiences and contributing to content development and thought leadership initiatives.
- Brings intellectual curiosity, entrepreneurial spirit, and willingness to learn and apply new skills.
- Collaborates well with peers as a member of a multi-disciplinary team, with colleagues of all levels and tenures.
- Adapts quickly to changing requirements and timelines, based on business and regulatory needs.
- Takes initiative and perseveres to see projects and job responsibilities through, with a continuous improvement mindset.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.