Manager, Project Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Digital Channels Project Manager to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners.
The Digital Channels team is responsible for client focused digital experiences that support our Consumer Private Banking, Corporate, and Private Wealth Management businesses. We are seeking a dynamic, organized leader to play a key role in supporting these efforts amidst the rapidly changing digital servicing and sales landscape.
The Digital Channels Project Manager role within the Digital Channels business unit will oversee assigned work streams within the roadmap implementation. This person must have experience in implementing client facing digital technologies, preferably in the financial services or similarly regulated industry. To this end, the individual will be responsible for the overall project plan, assigning and tracking scrum teams. The Project Manager is responsible for identifying and escalating risks and challenges and managing vendor relationships as well as dependencies with internal development teams and other impacted stakeholder groups. The role collaborates to define scope, requirements, project governance, design, testing, timeline, and budget. The role requires exceptional communication skills and an ability to build and maintain working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved. The Project Manager collaborates with the PMO and the business to identify and manage the project pipeline for the specific business line.
- Serve as lead project manager on complex Corporate Projects and small to medium inter-related programs; defines and manages all aspects of project planning including scope, budget, financial forecasting, and scheduling
- Monitor project and / or program execution and escalate issues as necessary. Maintain project / program website and database and tracking logs for issues and risks.
- Represent the PMO and the Business unite in rationalizing a set of projects into a program on behalf of the business and or technical units.
- Determine resource requirements and procure resources; manages contract project / program resources.
- Remains informed of job-related issues through networking, training programs, seminars and trade publications. Complies with enterprise project management standards and contributes to their incremental improvement.
- Document program / project decisions and meeting minutes.
- Mentor project team members on Software Development processes and best Agile practices
- Be a role model servant-leader to bring value to the Teams with process and tools
- Detailed understanding of digital banking products and services (consumer and/or business, web and/or mobile applications)
- Ten or more years of project / program management experience and demonstrated success in 5 or more years of digital banking experience. Requires advanced knowledge of project and program management principles.
- Demonstrated success with both Agile and Waterfall development methodologies. Ability to execute complex projects on time and within budget.
- Five or more years of experience that demonstrates an understanding of IT and/or banking operations systems and operations.
- Demonstrated knowledge in systems integration and management
- Business orientation with broad experience with banking processes, technology and change initiatives. Ability to exercise independent judgement and strategic thinking under a minimum of supervision.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Expertise in MS Office, Visio and Project.
- A Four-year degree and / or equivalent professional experience.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.