Manager, Data Analysis
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Database Analyst to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners.
- Apply technical design and development skills to the creation of database programs.
- Optimize database systems for performance efficiency.
- Gather user requirements, prepare design specifications and functional documentations.
- Create complex functions, scripts, stored procedures, and triggers to support application.
- Configure databases such that they can withstand attacks and the loss of information development.
- Create technical documents that outline the purpose, capacity, and guidelines attached to databases.
- Solve database usage issues and malfunctions.
- Perform space management and capacity planning for database systems.
- Liaise with developers to improve applications and establish best practices.
- Research and suggest new database products, services, and protocols
- Bachelor’s degree in Applied Mathematics or Computer Science or adjacent field.
- Knowledge and experience related to computer programming and database development.
- 6+ years proven work experience as a Database Developer.
- In-depth understanding of data management (e.g. permissions, recovery, security, and monitoring).
- Familiarity with index strategies, performance tuning and optimization and stored procedures.
- Ability to create Oracle reports and write complex SQL statements for large scale databases.
- Exceptional critical thinking and troubleshooting abilities.
- Ability to craft detailed technical manuals.
- AWS or Liquibase strongly preferred.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.