Consultant, Content Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About this Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a talented and experienced Data Visualization Designer to join our team. The ideal consultant will play a crucial role in transforming complex and data into insightful visualizations, dashboards, and scorecards. This individual will bring a combination of design principles, data visualization expertise, and domain knowledge to create compelling and effective visual representations of key metrics.
- Develop visually appealing and user-friendly dashboards using tools such as Tableau or Domo.
- Cleanse and structure disorganized data to guarantee precision and pertinence in visual representations.
- Present data in tables, optimizing its interpretation and accessibility.
- Enhance the look and feel of dashboards to ensure they are engaging and intuitive for end-users.
- Redesign scorecards to provide a comprehensive overview of key performance indicators.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to set up discover sessions, guiding stakeholders through data insights.
- Utilize design experience to facilitate interactive and informative sessions.
- Possess a deep understanding of the industry and domain to effectively translate data into meaningful visualizations.
- Leverage Data Visualization experience to select and implement appropriate visualization types, including charts, bar graphs, pie graphs, line charts, scatter plots, and maps.
- Apply design principles to create visually appealing and coherent data visualizations.
- Ensure that visualizations adhere to brand standards in terms of color schemes and typography.
- Work closely with product and project teams to grasp organizational objectives and essential metrics.
- Conduct usability testing to gather feedback and make iterative improvements to visualizations.
- Continuously seek ways to enhance the effectiveness and user experience of data visualizations.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Data Science, Information Technology, Design, etc.).
- Proven experience in data visualization with expertise in tools such as Tableau or Domo.
- Demonstrate a strong background in data visualization with a portfolio showcasing past projects.
- Strong design skills with a focus on creating visually appealing and user-friendly dashboards.
- In-depth knowledge of specific visualization types and best practices.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience in conducting discover sessions and guiding stakeholders through data insights.
- Familiarity with scoping and planning data visualization projects.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.