Analyst, Data Analysis
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
We are seeking a Data Migration Analyst to support an enterprise level cloud migration.
- Coordinating Transfer of Email Archive Data
- Identify necessary data to migrate from on premises servers to cloud storage
- Ensure Franklin Templeton policies and procedures are followed to facilitate orderly retention of electronic communications
- Coordinate with the Legal department to identify data placed on litigation hold
- Establish and maintain relationships with Legal, Global Compliance, and HR to facilitate the transfer of active eDiscovery cases to Microsoft Exchange Online
- Create and manage eDiscovery and legal hold cases in Microsoft Exchange Online
- Communicate status/progress to business stakeholders
- Coordinate the troubleshooting of technical issues with tool vendors
- Overall 3+ years of industry experience with a background in working with financial institutions and their regulatory requirements for archival of written digital communications and retention policies
- Experience working with at least one of the financial services industry’s major regulatory data archive vendors (e.g., Archive360, Barracuda, Everteam, Global Relay, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Mimecast, Proofpoint, Smarsh, Veritas Technologies, ZL Tech)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or an equivalent combination of education, certification, and experience
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Office 365 Compliance Center, Veritas Enterprise Vault, Microsoft Teams, and other database functionality/concepts
- Proven and practical expertise in a related domain (e.g., computer forensics and/or investigations requiring maintaining chain of custody)
- Good interpersonal skills and positive work ethic
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills and technical aptitude
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) required
- Ability to manage several tasks simultaneously
- Able to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Effective partnership & collaboration
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.