Senior Consultant, Data Analysis
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Data Analyst to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Using all tools available to uncover underlying source of issues identified by the business or the team.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining documentation on procedures and applications.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Helping the team to organize and track all requirements in Jira.
- Gathering ideas and information from various stakeholders and producing useful summaries.
- Performing and facilitating user acceptance testing.
- Validating that solution designs and final products meet business needs.
- Developing optimization strategies for enhancing existing business or IT procedures.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Reporting project details and status to the Project Manager.
- A bachelor’s degree in business, technology, or related field, or an MBA.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in business analysis or a related role like consulting.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- General understanding of the equity investment management industry, equity instruments, and related equity market data.
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Competency in writing SQL queries.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Humility, self-motivation, determination, and ingenuity.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- A history of supporting successful projects.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.