Manager, Quality Assurance
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a CRD QA Analyst to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners.
- Regression testing various fixed income trading applications in TOMS in a continuously integrated environment.
- Working closely with the business to enhance and streamline our regression testing processes.
- Building robust automated test scripts based and test cases.
- Executing regression scripts against a bi-weekly software rollout cycle and analysing results.
- Increase efficiency and stability of existing regression inventory.
- Suggest ways to improve the overall automation strategy.
- Improve transparency.
- Experience working with Fixed Income Order Management Systems or Electronic Trading Applications.
- At least 7 years previous of Business Analysis and Software Testing experience.
- An in-depth understanding of the Front Office across all asset classes.
- Strong test skills and experience with respect to trading workflows.
- The ability to quickly obtain detailed knowledge of complex products and apply software test techniques for rapid production releases.
- BS or BA in Computer Science, Economics or Finance.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with Charles River Development is a nice to have.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.