Consultant, Project Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Project Manager to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners. We are currently building a team to support a CRD project.
- All administrative project management functions for CRD projects: reporting, communication, risk management, escalation, prioritization, scheduling, issue resolution and deployment.
- Work with business users, developers and other technology personnel regarding CRD issues and architecture.
- Direct strategy for integration of CRD with other platforms.
- Interact with the business on a daily basis to understand issues, needs and resolve problems.
- 5-10 years of project management, product management, producer, or related field experience.
- Experience with the entire project lifecycle from concept to delivery.
- Experience leading, managing and mentoring multiple project teams.
- Experience crafting and maintaining technology roadmaps and budgets.
- Experience working on Charles River Project Management.
- Superior project/program management skills.
- Proven track record of delivering successful projects and technical solutions in financial services.
- Background in Investment Performance Measurement & Investment Data Analysis is highly desired.
- Experience with large upgrades and full implementations.
- Excellent leadership skills.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity: As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran.