Manager, Conversion & Implementation
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is looking for an experienced CRD consultant to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners.
Maintenance and enhancement of Compliance Rules
- Code and amend CRD compliance rules/functionalities.
- Create / update CDDs, Procedures and Process Flows.
- Analyze and author Change Requests.
- Review and finalize upgrade requirements and enhancements and perform configurations.
- Review requirements and test scenarios.
- Lead and execute unit testing of compliance rules.
- Analyze, review and design compliance test cases.
- Triage and resolve SIT & UAT Defects by amending CRD configurations.
- Code and amend CRD compliance rules. functionalities related to defects.
- Provide CRD related SME advise.
- Surround application test planning and coordination.
- CRD experience from v9 to v20.
- Experience with CRIMS, specifically within Compliance, strong understanding of GIPS, PMA, as well pre, in, and post trade compliance rules.
- Strong experience within Fixed Income.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.