Senior Manager, Business Analysis
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Business Analyst to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners. We are currently building a team to support a CRD project.
- Performs analysis of business activities to determine business requirements.
- Works with business users to understand and define needs above and beyond requirements provided by the business.
- Converts business requirements into functional specifications.
- Works closely with the project managers, business users, QA, developers, and other technology professionals to ensure that project deliverables are completed on time and within budget.
- Act as a liaison between business stakeholders and the technology organization to ensure proper implementation of requirements within the expected timetable.
- Communicates any material modifications of business requirements to business stakeholders.
- Partner with development to implement and refine features.
- Assist QA with feature validation.
- Partner with the documentation team to ensure accurate and complete product documentation.
- Provide beta testing support.
- Assist implementation and support to resolve escalated issues.
- Prioritize and maintain the product backlog and items committed to forward roadmap by PM.
- A BA/BS degree essential ideally in a Technology or Financial discipline.
- Experience implementing Charles River Developer Investment Management System.
- Extensive experience in a similar role within Investment Management.
- Strong Analytical and Math skills.
- Understanding of Risk Management and stress testing practices a plus.
- Understanding of fixed income and derivatives, including analytics.
- Good understanding of financial investment products across all asset classes.
- Good knowledge of SQL.
- Understanding of investment management workflows highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), good interpersonal skills, ability to gather and understand requirements in the financial sector.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility with schedule and ability to work beyond regular business hours.
- Demonstrated planning and scheduling skills.
- Ability to work on multiple initiatives simultaneously and deal with the inevitable surprises that are part of a dynamic environment.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity: As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran.