Senior Manager, Content Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Content Strategist to join our dynamic team. The Content Specialist/Strategist works with Experience Strategy leads and UX team members to identify and meet the content demands for various projects. The UX Content Strategist applies and updates existing content strategies to accommodate new products and campaigns, validating that content is correctly and accurate implemented across the digital platforms.
- Writes, edits, and implements content, including voice and tone, and customer / business-centric site goal.
- Reviews content with peers and senior content strategists to ensure they accurately represent the content strategies.
- Formally observes user interviews and usability sessions.
- Analyze and understand end-to-end customer experiences to ensure that all content is consistent in voice/tone/construction and technically correct.
- Assist in gathering requirements and assessing content needs of a given project.
- Update content logs, copy documents, CMS and other documentation systems.
- Provide strategic content recommendations and writing/editing support for UX teams, product managers, business lines, and other content stakeholders.
- Drives, advocates, and embodies a customer-centric perspective within and outside the UX Design organization, resulting in consistently simple and innovatively enriching experiences for our customers.
- Applies and updates existing content strategies to accommodate new products and campaigns.
- Validates that content is correctly and accurate implemented across all platforms.
- Understands basic principles of content strategy and information architecture.
- Passionate about punctuation and grammar.
- Experience with user-centered design from concept to delivery.
- Experience working in a cross-channel environment, including desktop/laptop, mobile, devices and brick-and-mortar locations.
- Knowledge of content strategy and UX best practices.
- Great problem-solver.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience and deliverables.
- Understands content creation, content inventories and audits, content mapping and modeling, voice and tone guidelines, and governance documentation.
- Experience with data-collection and analysis.
- Able to manage ambiguity, working autonomously and multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience meeting ambitious deadlines and delivering high-quality work on schedule, including quickly turning around plans and reports.
- Skilled in communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Good grasp of quantitative data analysis.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.