Consultant, Change Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Change Manager to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners.
- Lead the design, development, delivery, and management of communication.
- Lead change management activities on capabilities projects to facilitate the successful implementation and adoption of new capabilities with medium complexity business process changes and usage of technology.
- Implement change management strategies and plans on capabilities projects to facilitate the successful implementation and faster adoption of new capabilities with medium. complexity business process changes and usage of technology.
- Implement readiness assessments, evaluate results, and present findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner.
- Monitor and evaluate user adoption post launch including developing and implementing action plans.
- Provide ideas and feedback for the on-going development of change management function.
- Previous experience with Leading Change Management initiate and Strategy experience.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, combined with business acumen, to support the implementation and success integration of new capabilities/enhancements.
- Knowledge of technology project lifecycle.
- Ability to collaborate with business partners and advise on applicable change management and communication strategies.
- Ability to present and discuss information in a manner that persuades, educates, and enhances understanding at all levels.
- Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven ability to assimilate and correlate disconnected documentation and articulate their collective relevance to the organization and to high-priority business issues.
- Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with demonstrated success in influencing others to move toward consensus.
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables and aggressive schedules.
- Ability to negotiate, influence and collaborate to build successful relationships.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.