Consultant, Applications Development
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a C#/.NET Developer to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners
- Extensive experience with Microsoft C#/.NET Framework 4.0 or above – LINQ, ADO.NET, Data set, XML, JSON, Reflections, etc.
- Expertise in SQL Server database – tables, views, functions, stored procedures, indexes, triggers, and performance optimization.
- Good knowledge in Windows Graphical User Interface (GUI) – trees, buttons, grids, events, threading, etc.
- Develop solutions with the team – analyze, define, debug, and maintain codes.
- Solve problems daily basis- deploy applications, document requirements, and demonstrate robust debugging skills.
- Communicate with Support team for results explanation or coordinate with develop team on different levels.
- Consultant is expected to demonstrate experience in each of the above skill sets with the following specific qualifications:
- BS or Higher in Computer Science or related fields required.
- 1+ years of C# coding experience.
- 1+ years of SQL database experience.
- Clear articulation and precise communication.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and quick response.
- Knowledge in financial mathematics, financial markets/products is a plus but not required.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.