Consultant, Quality Assurance
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Business Support Consultant to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners.
- Responsible for handling the most complex quality assurance and assesses problems and issues to ensure activities follow the necessary internal and external regulatory and risk management practices.
- Regularly contributes to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards. Serves as a consultant to management on matters relative to policies and procedures.
- Leads reviews including analysis and trending of findings, proposed recommendations for change to impact future quality, test development and reporting on results.
- May be a decision maker for exceptions to guidelines.
- May act as a Team Leader for lower level Quality Assurance Analysts. OR Provide work direction and training to more junior staff including coaching lower level analysts on quality assurance, department operations, procedures, and policies.
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: quality assurance, financial services administration, loan documentation, loan servicing, underwriting or risk evaluation demonstrated through work or military experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills Ability to interact with all levels of an organization.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.