Consultant, Business Analysis
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is looking for Business Marketing Consulting Analyst for our financial services client. The Analyst will be responsible for facilitating and driving marketing growth through stakeholder interaction and project execution across functional groups.
They will be responsible for pulling together strategy execution tactics based on stakeholder requests and while creating ongoing communications.
- Understand goals and business objectives and determine how the project can meet them.
- Interface with end-users to gather and define requirements. Must be able to start from a vague request, understand true business needs to create strategy then document requirements.
- Work with a wide range of stakeholders across channel marketing and supporting technology teams and be comfortable with engagement at the senior level.
- Keep the end-user and customer in mind throughout the project lifecycle.
- Maintain relationships with channel team leads and project stakeholders to understand what they expect from the project and how the project affects them as well as be a trusted partner providing additional consulting vision and future state analytics.
- Schedule and conduct requirements gathering for all business groups
- Lead regular communications, leadership updates, and necessary committees. Provide quarterly steering committee updates.
- Able to work independently with little direction and supervision.
- Must be able to construct and document a strategic approach to resolving stakeholder concerns or requests.
- Must have Marketing Analytics experience
- Superb presentation and communication skills
- Must be able to both think strategically and also roll up sleeves to get work done
- Strong relationship building skills
- Service minded communication style
Other Desired Qualification and Skills
- Adobe, Google Analytics, Marketo, SQL and Jira
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.