Senior Consultant, Project Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Business Initiatives Manager to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners.
- Acts as an execution partner who can dynamically shift focus to address the highest priorities and effectively deliver desired outcomes.
- Aligns projects to executive business strategy.
- Leads and provides business process direction as a thought leader for process improvements, MBO, Balanced Scorecards, deliver shareholder value & ensure appropriate application of cultural focus, tools, and/or statistical approach.
- Identifies and manages resources, including cross-entity members, to execute Projects and Initiatives.
- Focuses on continuous improvement by regularly reviewing, seeking feedback, and conducting analysis to ensure greater effectiveness of the Business Unit’s work and performance against the established targets.
- Provides regular Business/Operational updates to management – gathers information, outlines the story, and develops high quality materials to be used in regular business reviews and leadership meetings.
- Ensures development of business metrics (key indicators) that provide data for future improvement opportunities.
- Partners and collaborates with business partners on key initiatives to develop strategies and translates them into executable roadmaps.
- Conducts financial analysis, assists in expense management, and resource planning.
- Leverages data sets from various sources to perform analysis and generate insights.
- Identifies and solves problems with minimal guidance using a fact-based approach.
- Administrative support activities, as necessary.
- Four-year degree or equivalent professional experience and/or qualifications. MBA or relevant graduate degree preferred.
- 10 + years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning.
- Prior experience in a leadership role of an organization leading cross functional projects with demonstrated success.
- Ability to influence executive decision-making and successfully negotiate critical issue resolution related to program initiatives.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the financial services industry.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to articulate issues, risks, and proposed solutions to various levels of staff and management.
- Ability to develop operational reporting and performing complex data analysis.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.