Consultant, Project Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Business Initiative Consultant to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners.
- Responsible for leading cross functional or virtual teams to strategize, plan and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives that are larger in scope and complexity.
- Examples might include, but are not limited to: finance, operational, executive management review coordination.
- Process improvement and redesign change management initiatives, ongoing oversight of a leadership, diversity, recognition, Q12 or general program oversight.
- Provides leadership to other consultants and analysts in the integration, implementation of programs, services, initiatives with cross functional business partners, recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies, and adjusting, as necessary.
- Develops metrics and tracks and evaluates performance of programs, services, and initiatives.
- Ensures plans and programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations.
- May manage a small team.
- Strategy development and implementation – requires close coordination with internal sales and marketing leaders.
- The PM role is needed to organize the discussions and document the decisions and tasks.
- While much of this role is administrative in nature, a seasoned PM is needed to determine when/where to insert themselves into the discussions to ensure the effort remains on task and clear to all members.
- Internal Service Development – a series of new services are being developed to assist in various internal business as usual functions. This requires a well-organized PM – knowledge, and experience of the asset management business is a plus.
- Product Launch – support new funds launch in a variety of categories. This could include both US domestic and Luxemburg European products.
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following:
- Project management.
- Implementation or Strategic Planning.
- Superior project management skills (organization, communication, motivate performance, etc.).
- Preferably a background in asset management or investments.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.