Consultant, Business Analysis
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Business Analyst/Product Owner to join our dynamic team.
- Design new programs by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- Improve systems by studying current practices, designing modifications.
- Recommend controls by identifying problems, writing improved procedures.
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Maintain system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
- Provide references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
- Maintain user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Provide clear vision and scope documentation, use cases, product requirements/epics/stories to support development.
- Develop and maintain stakeholder communications on the roadmap and approach.
- Partner with teams to manage prioritization, resourcing, controls, readiness, and go-to-market plans.
- BS degree.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in business analysis or a related field.
- 5 years’ experience designing and implementing technical solutions.
- Ability to analyze and document complex business cases.
- Experience in product development and product ownership.
- Outstanding record of professional achievement, ambition, and drive.
- Ability to effectively work and collaborate in a fast-paced cross-functional team environment, including Product Management, UX Designers, Development, QA, Operations and Product Marketing.
- Develop expert-level product and domain market knowledge.
- Strong interest in web technologies and a can-do attitude.
- Experience developing, personalized, database-driven, large-scale, high-volume commercial web sites.
- Understanding of the web application development process, including both waterfall and agile techniques.
- Excellent analytical skills, understanding of project life cycles, and ability to act in an entrepreneurial manner to ensure the software delivered matches the business community’s needs.
- Should be comfortable with direct communication with all levels of technical and business resources.
- Proficient in MS Project, Excel, and Word Visio, graphics, collaborative development systems.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Granite Solutions Groupe has implemented a mandatory vaccination policy requiring Covid-19 vaccinations for all employees.