Consultant, Business Analysis
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Business Analyst – ALM to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners. The Financial Analyst will provide client support, training and assist with implementation of our quantitative analytics software.
- Listening to, documenting and solving client issues.
- Educating clients on proper use of the software.
- Specifying requested enhancements for developers.
- Loading, running and validating client data sets prior to implementation.
- Assisting in implementation and training for new clients.
- Write clear, concise user documentation materials as needed.
- Assist in Testing, Research and Special Projects.
- Review and test new software functionality, perform parallel version testing.
- Perform market-related research on fixed-income modeling and accounting topics.
- Research and document special client projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematical Finance, Statistics or similar.
- 3-5 years’ experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of asset/liability and risk management concepts.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Aptitude for thinking outside the box to diagnose issues and offer solutions.
- Strong fluency in MS Excel, knowledge of macros a plus.
- Some database experience a plus.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.