Consultant, Business Analysis
About our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Business Analyst for our client in financial services industry. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners. This role is crucial in supporting our operations, particularly in the transition from FIS Phase 3 to NFS. The successful candidate will play a key role in ensuring accurate mappings, as well as providing essential business analysis.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to facilitate a smooth transition from FIS Phase 3 to NFS.
- Provide expertise in understanding and documenting business requirements related to the transition.
- Possess a strong understanding of NFS Mapping, ensuring accurate and effective mapping processes.
- Develop and maintain detailed documentation of mappings, ensuring clarity and consistency.
- Conduct thorough analysis of business processes and systems to identify areas for improvement and optimization.
- Work closely with stakeholders to gather and define business requirements, ensuring alignment with industry standards.
- Collaborate effectively with internal teams and external partners to gather necessary information and insights.
- Communicate complex mapping and business analysis concepts in a clear and concise manner to diverse stakeholders.
- A BS/BA Degree or higher.
- 5+ years of business analysis experience.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in the transition from FIS Phase 3 to NFS.
- Proficient in NFS Mapping with a track record of successful mapping execution.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to translate business needs into practical solutions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Financial services / Trust system accounting background.
- Microsoft Access and/or SQL experience strongly preferred.
- Strong Excel expertise.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG Commitment to Diversity:
GSG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.