Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
- Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.
- Acts as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiency.
- Provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff.
- Has knowledge and understanding creating and tracking detailed Test Cases and related business processes.
- Experience documenting detailed manual and system business processes.
- Experience working with business SMEs to capture business processes conveyed verbally and turn the information into documentation.
- Performance Reporting system – front end and back-up, data management, etc.
- Ability identifying deficiencies in business processes and/or test scripts and correcting them.
- Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes.
- Conduct Daily systems analytics to maximize effectiveness troubleshoot problems
- A BS/BA Degree or higher.
- 5+ years of business analysis experience.
- Financial services / Trust system accounting background.
- Microsoft Access and/or SQL experience strongly preferred.
- Strong Excel expertise.
- Detail oriented, analytical, and inquisitive.
- Demonstrated success in managing and being responsible for multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Self-starter who can proactively collect and track testing and business process details.
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships.
- Demonstrated people management/interpersonal skills.
- Strong organization skills, ability to multi-task and work in a deadline driven environment.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG Commitment to Diversity:
GSG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.