Consultant, Business Analysis
About our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Business Analyst to join our dynamic team. Do you have practical experience in integrating and working with ThreatMetrix technology and/or fraud solutions, and a knack for systemic design and modelling solutions. Have you decided to focus your career in fraud, identity and authentication services?
- Analyze the responses we are getting from ThreatMetrics and reach out to the front office and or client when something is triggered
- Work with compliance on tweaking the rules-based engine
- Document policies and procedures
- Write stories and work with the development team on coding rules that automate as much as possible
- Automatically inactivating access
- Automatically blocking access
- When to pop up 2FA
- Auto generated notifications to front office
- Auto generated notifications to the client
- Procedures from the Client Care Team (800#) to respond when a client calls in unable
- BA/BS in a business or a technical discipline (information systems, engineering, computer science, finance, accounting).
- Professional experience in fraud investigation/data analysis/business intelligence.
- Working knowledge of the ThreatMatrix system and capabilities.
- Demonstrated industry knowledge and technical proficiency in authentication, security & abuse platforms & systems (ThreatMetrix) or authorization (access rights, DRM) platforms & systems.
- Proficient in data management and Business Intelligence software esp. SAS, Google Cloud Platform and Tableau; SQL/Python/R also preferred.
- Strong business analytical skills a must; ability to apply business logic and implement creative data mining techniques on large data sets.
- Experience with industry solutions in identity and access management, identity providers, API gateways, web application firewalls, fraud and/or SIEM solutions, especially in the fraud industry.
- Experience writing and presenting product or solution proposals and positioning statements.
- Comfortable with identity and authentication in terms of security concepts, principles standards and regulation.
- Ability to engage at a business level, while maintaining a good technical overview of the solution required.
- Working knowledge of MS or Oracle SQL, data visualization applications (PowerBI, Kibana), expert Excel, Amazon Web Service, and SSRS/Power BI Report Builder.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG Commitment to Diversity:
GSG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Granite Solutions Groupe has implemented a mandatory vaccination policy requiring Covid-19 vaccinations for all employees.