Senior Consultant, Business Analysis
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Business Analyst to join our dynamic team. The Core Command Center Business Analyst role supports the Core Transformation Program with various activities within the Command Center including day-to-day operations, monitoring & control and end-to-end support model. He/she will support multiple assignments. This position performs in-depth process analysis focused on understanding how processes and procedures in the Command Center should be designed, implemented and tracked.
This position would also play an active role in implementing and managing these same processes. A successful consultant will be analytical, well-organized, detail-oriented, timeline sensitive and have excellent communication skills. Top tools used are: MPP, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Jira and ServiceNow.
- Adept at documenting processes and procedures, data gathering and the assimilation of that data.
- Ensures compliance with enterprise project management standards, processes, and serves as go to person to get things done.
- Creates and/or maintains appropriate logs, databases, etc., to organize data.
- Responsibilities include adhering to and complying with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e., Bank Secrecy Act, USA Patriot).
- Hands on approach to the work the program team has to accomplish, focus on partnership with all program team members and department team members.
- Design, populate and manage staffing model and rotation calendar.
- Understand end-to-end support model, identify gaps, determine changes/additions needed to support model, identify best approach to implement changes/additions and play an active role in implementing those changes/additions.
- Provide analyst skills in the monitoring & control of the Command Center.
- Identify inefficiencies, gaps, breakdowns in communication, etc., and propose/implement resolutions.
- Identify what-if scenarios of possible incidents and how to mitigate and/or resolve them.
- Identify test scenarios for the Command Center to test during Mock Conversions.
- Create test plans for these scenarios, execute them and provide learnings.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.