Consultant, Business Analysis
About our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Business Analyst to join our dynamic team. The ideal consultant will have strong knowledge of private debt as an asset class. They will understand all the new securities within the debt market and have knowledge of the associated downstream accounting systems. The Consultant will have the ability to translate the business requirements to the technical development team and be at ease engaging with business.
- Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.
- Acts as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiency.
- Experience documenting detailed manual and system business processes.
- Experience working with business SMEs to capture business processes conveyed verbally and turn the information into documentation.
- Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations.
- Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes.
- A BS/BA Degree or higher.
- 5+ years of business analysis experience in financial services.
- Strong knowledge of private debt as an asset class.
- Private debt background.
- Ability to translate business requirements to technology.
- Knowledge of all the new securities within the debt market and associated downstream accounting systems.
- Demonstrated success in managing and being responsible for multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Self-starter who can proactively collect and track testing and business process details.
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships.
- Demonstrated people management/interpersonal skills.
- Strong organization skills, ability to multi-task and work in a deadline driven environment.
- Microsoft Access and/or SQL experience strongly preferred.
- Detail oriented, analytical, and inquisitive
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG Commitment to Diversity:
GSG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.