Consultant, Business Analysis
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners.
- Develop and control documents to ensure compliance with all regulations and disclosures used by Residential and Commercial Operations to generate upfront, interim, and closing documents.
- Verify appropriate system controls are in place to assure compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements.
- Ensure accurate, up-to-date disclosures are incorporated when products and services are introduced or changed, geographic expansion occurs, business practices fees and other charges are modified, etc.
- Review, analyze, and revise new documents and changes to existing documents as it relates to impact, flow, and correctness for their appropriate lending products.
- Maintain current inventory of all upfront, interim and closing documents.
- Develop and maintain procedures to test, audit and validate systems to verify document compliance with applicable federal, state, agency and investor and other regulatory disclosures and requirements.
- Provide input to programmers as needed on projects related to documents and disclosures.
- Stay up to date on federal, state, agency and investor regulations and guidelines using proprietary systems, subscriber databases and internet resources to verify compliance with regulations.
- Gain a functional understanding of the business operations and processes that drive the documents and disclosures used in the lending process and identify areas for efficiency improvements.
- Gain a technical understanding of the systems used for generating and maintaining documents – currently: IDS, HotDocs, LaserPro, OnBase.
- Identify “downstream impact” of regulatory requirements and how document changes affect systems, business processes, loan documents, etc.
- Coordinate efforts of departments and vendors to ensure timely follow up and on-time completion of projects.
- Provide knowledgeable and courteous support to internal departments.
- Escalate any matters that fall outside the scope of job duties.
- Adhere to and comply with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e., Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.).
- Adhere to Bank policies and procedures.
- Complete required training.
- Identify and report potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer.
- Know and verify the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
- Prior experience with OnBase and other Electronic Document Management System.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), interpersonal skills, as well as outstanding organizational skills.
- Strong ability for creative problem solving and identification of creative solutions.
- Ability to coordinate for multiple projects concurrently.
- Experience with vendor integrated applications.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to any given situation.
- Must possess strong analytical, process, and people skills.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess the ability to work proactively and operate accurately and efficiently in a fast-paced environment with variable deadlines.
- Must possess demonstrated organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure in high stress situations with a calm demeanor.
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends to support off hour’s deployments.
- Must be able to provide extraordinary service and have fun.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.