Senior Consultant, Business Analysis
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners.
- Manage the complete product lifecycle by identifying community needs, conducting research, discovering product requirements, determining product specifications, and recommending strategies in addition to developing fully integrated product launch plans as well as completing launch activities.
- Work in cross-functional capacities to identify, define, analyze, prioritize, and refine technology requirements across all categories.
- Work in Agile methodologies and forge strong partnerships with business sponsors, product owners, architects, and developers to define feature sets using tools like JIRA, story maps, detailed user stories (functional and nonfunctional) to support development process.
- Work closely with the scrum teams by creating prototypes on tools like AXURE to communicate requirements to the Agile development teams for execution and implementation.
- Develop persuasive, data driven business cases, and determine proposed business requirement in order to align with business needs and provide insight to service providers for translating business cases into workable solutions which requires IIBA CBAP and Agile Certification.
- Adhere to and comply with all applicable, federal, and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e., Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.).
- Adhere to Bank policies and procedures.
- Complete required training.
- Identify and report potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer.
- Know and verify the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or related technical and quantitative field.
- Must possess 7-10 years of experience in business analysis or project management.
- 3-5 years of experience with Loan Origination Systems and/or Mortgage Lending preferred.
- Must possess working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, notably Excel and Access.
- Must possess the ability to produce technical design documents and requests in support of the Business Line.
- Must possess the ability to adapt to change, think creatively and excel in a fast paced, agile environment that depends on critical thinking and strong problem-solving capabilities.
- Must possess the ability to work independently and with teams of varying sizes; includes ability to challenge and drive while also motivating and encouraging.
- Must possess strong people, analytical, and process skills.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess the ability to work proactively and operate accurately and efficiently in a fast-paced environment with variable deadlines.
- Must possess demonstrated organizational skills and a strong attention to detail.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.