Senior Consultant, Business Analysis
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a Business Analyst to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners. We are currently building a team to support:
- Supporting the creation and documentation around the processes and procedures for back office Trust Operations.
- Creating workflows and diagrams within Visio, designing step by step guidelines for processing.
- Reviewing existing manuals and functions and writing draft back office flow charts.
- Design and build a testing strategy and framework for a large-scale trust system conversion.
- Manage all aspects of test execution (SIT, Functional, UAT – everything but load testing and connectivity testing).
- Lead two primary work streams of testing effort.
- Lead the development and creation of test scripts, test plans, documentation, training materials.
- Be the primary interface for testing to the larger conversion effort (planning, scheduling, vendor & Line of Business coordination).
- SEI Trust3000 experience.
- Knowledge of Depository Trust Company (DTC).
- 5-10 years in the Trust and Custody space.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.