Consultants, Financial Analysis
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking an experienced Bloomberg Support Analyst to join our dynamic team. The consultant will on-site technical support analyst’s primary role will be a Bloomberg AIM administrator with a focus on OMS setup, maintenance, and support. The role will require mastering the firm’s end-to-end Bloomberg AIM ecosystem to help manage the daily production cycle. The analyst will maintain close engagement with Bloomberg product support and investment teams.
- Supporting portfolio trade order management across fixed income and equity products across the trade lifecycle.
- Support Bloomberg Gateway (GNET) workflows that execute the receipt and delivery of critical transaction, security and position-based data (batch file delivery & ODBC connections).
- Support fixed income and equity settlement blotters (Trade Complete – TC) and workflows.
- Account setup, user setup, and maintenance, across multiple applications.
- Support integrated middleware, applications and user interfaces in conjunction with Bloomberg.
- Research, analyze, and resolve daily issues impacting Bloomberg system performance, workflows, and reports.
- Support benchmark and data delivery through the PORT toolkit.
- Assist both pre and post trade compliance teams with CMGR/VMGR/BVAULT modules.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of financial markets, fixed income products, and regulations.
- 3+ years of experience as a trading or portfolio management system administrator or experience in trading, trade support, or compliance.
- Ability to execute, prioritize, and problem solve in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- 2+ years of SQL experience (min: Basic general knowledge)
- Bloomberg AIM experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools.
- Knowledge of technology workflows, databases, and processes.
- Ability to support multiple internal clients.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of regulatory reporting for EMIR and MiFID required for international trading.