Consultant, Project Management
About Our Firm:
Granite Solutions Groupe provides financial services decision makers with people and solutions that deliver. Our clients count on us to deliver the right talent at the right time to achieve critical business results. We leverage our industry knowledge and passion for client priorities to deliver human capital solutions.
GSG was founded in 1998 as a consulting firm delivering project management and technology solutions for the financial services industry. GSG now has a global presence, with team members deployed across the U.S. at Fortune 1000 companies and high-performing Fintech firms.
High-caliber consultants are the face of GSG at our client organizations and offices. We value the deep relationships we have with our consultants that enable us to place them in roles where their skills will have an immediate impact. The GSG consulting team is comprised of diverse, experienced, driven, and dynamic contributors who excel at getting things done.
About the Opportunity:
GSG is seeking a BI Developer to join our dynamic team. We deliver expertise talent for our business partners. We are implementing Sisense BI solution to build various dashboards and widgets. As part of our BI Visualization team, you will be involved in all aspects of development and testing new dynamic reports across multiple data groups and internal integration.
You will work with internal partners across Product Management, Data Science, Data Operations and Engineering in existing SaaS products to integrate new reports to our existing client user base and develop a new product with data insights.
You will setup best practices for managing portfolio of dashboards and own implementation of Sisense Technologies for the group.
- Become go to person for all BI design and Implementation need using Sisense.
- Bring best industry practices on Sisense BI product for data aggregation across multiple data sources.
- Take ownership of end-to-end Sisense implementation, understand data requirements from business analysts and product management, define mapping and implement Sisense build pipelines and dashboards/widgets.
- Build dynamic and responsive dashboard reports working with industry experts for client deliverables.
- Help in integrating new dashboards with our existing products using Sisense Embedded feature as dashboard or widgets.
- Assist in designing and implementing analytical reports for proof-of-concepts and RFPs.
- Collaborate with various product teams to understand their Data Warehouse and bring Sisense into practice.
- Work with DevOps team on Sisense technical configuration for optimization and better performance.
- Work with an open mind and curiosity while maintaining a healthy skepticism.
- 1 year of recent and relevant experience working with Sisense BI technologies implementing end-to-end Sisense solutions for financial industry domain (preferred):
- Deep understanding of Sisense BI technologies and features like overall architecture and components, data flow mechanics, data build automation, elastic cube, and live model managements.
- Hands on experience building dashboards and widgets with dynamic filters and dynamic query. Deep understanding of metric computations with single/multi steps workflow.
- Hands on experience customizing dashboard/widget’s themes and colours as per user requirements.
- Experience working with Sisense BloX features to bring dynamic and rich content in Dashboard.
- Experience managing Sisense configuration for users, role/group access managements, dashboard/widgets configuration management.
- Bring expertise of configuration management and promotion from development to production environment.
- Hands on experience using Sisense Rest APIs to automate tasks which requires manual interventions and/or embedding the dashboard/widgets using SisenseJS/SDK into Angular/React applications.
- Strong understanding of data warehousing, data modelling and schema design.
- Strong SQL skills to query data and understand the relationships among them is required.
- Experience with other programming languages (R, Python, or SAS) combined with advance data preparation skills is required.
- Solid grasp on SQL working with DBMS platforms like Postgres/MS SQL Server/ Redshift/Dremio to build optimized query to join various sources and bring data into Sisense.
- Able to communicate with business, data analysts and product management teams to understand their needs, change requests and issues to remediate.
- Strong problem-solving skills to understand complex structured and/or unstructured datasets and their relationships to find issues and provide programmatic solution.
- Self-learner with great capability to work independently and as a team player in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborative attitude to comfortably work with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- UX experience is a plus.
- Comfortable working with collaborative technologies like Jira, Confluence, Slack, Zoom, Outlook, GitHub etc. in remote work environment.
GSG is excited to offer its consultants excellent compensation and a robust option of benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage. You will receive company-paid life insurance. In addition, we hope you will take advantage of eligible commuter benefits-like paying for work-related public transit and parking with pre-tax dollars. Save for your retirement with pre-tax contributions that go directly into your 401K. We also care about your pets with several options for pet insurance, discount card and prescriptions.
GSG’s Commitment to Diversity:
As a diverse-owned business, GSG is committed to creating a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.